Who we are:
Home First Home Health Care
Your health affects every aspect of your life and at Home First Home Health Care we are committed to helping you achieve the highest quality of life possible. We deliver a range of services with skill and flexibility to meet your individual needs. The staff at Home First Home Health Care are professional, courteous, and dedicated to putting the patient’s needs first.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide a wide range of Nursing care to clients in their place of residence in accordance with physician orders.
- Perform patient assessments, wound care, Infusion and teaching of patients and caregivers.
- Perform skilled procedures, collaborate with Physician in developing plan of care for patient.
- Determining technical roadmap based on current tech maturity and business objectives
- Graduate of an approved school of professional Nursing and currently licensed in the State of Florida.
- Well organized, ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 2 years of experience as an RN.
- 1 year of experience as a Home Health RN.
Educations & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSN): Preferred