The Manager Social Work role is responsible for assisting Case Managers with direction and guidance pertaining to social work issues. They evaluate, assist and develop an Integrated Case Management Patient Centered Plan of Care. Opportunity to join a growing organization that maintains a family-like culture. Above market pay with low-cost of living.
- At least 5 years acute care social work experience required
- MSW required
- Current California LCSW license required
- Progressive leadership experience which may include experience as a team lead required
- Experience in case management, utilization management and/or discharge planning in acute care setting strongly preferred
Required Licensure and/or Certifications:
• Current California LCSW license required.
• BCLS required.
• Unit specific specialty certification required within twelve months of hire.