Virtual Nurse Practitioner
- Beverly Hills, CA
- Full-Time, Day Shift
- Posted September 22, 2020
- 25 views
Required skills & experience (the “must haves” to be considered)
- DNP, FNP or ENP from an accredited nursing school
- 5+ years of primary care experience; specialty in Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine
- Licensed in CA
- Experience delivering virtual care
- Experience using EMR tools such as Athena
- Familiarity using e-consults (i.e. messaging platform) for specialty services
- Experience being metrics driven in a practice setting as it relates to population health management, quality benchmarks, and productivity
- Available for full-time hours each week
- Provide exceptional care for your panel of patients (18+) virtually (phone, messaging, video)
- Meet with patients in person as needed
- Provide continuity of care to patients with a wide range of acuity from young/healthy to chronic conditions (DM, HTN, COPD, CAD, etc).
- Follow up on labs, imaging, and closed loop communication with other providers where necessary.
- Collaborate with MD/DO on Care Team on complex patients / escalated cases.
- Use tooling to enable virtual “exams” including remote home monitoring equipment, remote physical exam, remote point of care diagnostics (ie Tyto Care or Butterfly).
- Collaborate with and supervise RNs, MAs.
- Advocate on behalf of the Care Team specific capabilities necessary for your region or patient population mix (e.g. adding Specialist access within Care Team).
- Help develop clinical guidelines and continuous improvement of Care Model.
- Work with Product and Operations to give feedback on ways to improve workflows and tooling to reflect best care practices.
- Be available for on call shifts and to answer critical labs escalations.
- Be willing to flex into other service lines (ie Virtual Urgent Care)
- Maintain a flexible patient schedule — this may include scheduled early morning visits (7am) and early evening visits (7pm) with occasional Saturday visits as we understand patient preferences
- Participate in collaborative care with virtual behavioral health Specialists (and potentially other Specialists!)
Additional Job Details
- Pay will be $65/hr.
- We’re looking for an Advanced Practitioner to manage a panel of members in CA.
- You’ll keep a set patient schedule, treating patients, managing clinical escalations, and engaging in new products we’re rolling out for the program.
- As we build the program, you’ll advocate for specific needs for your Care Team, and areas for improvement for our Virtual Primary Care offering.
- You’ll determine when in-person interactions are most appropriate for members and make referrals to those care settings.
- You’ll be our ears to the ground and eyes to the future of how we provide primary care.